Saturday, 17 August 2013

This is Gold!

I currently have so many amazing opportunities and projects coming up that I just can't wait to tell everyone I know (especially you guys) about it! But as of now, I'm going to try and keep my lips sealed until it's actually happening:) I have been super busy preparing a million things at once that I feel like I'm going at 200km/h every single day. I don't know if I can do it all, I don't know if I can actually achieve this goal I'm going for, but at the very least I know that I want it bad enough to make it happen.

Today's Indonesia's 68th Independence day! Yay! I remember when I was in high school we all had to come to school super early just to do the ceremony out in the bright scorching sun, every, single, year. I mean I'm not big on nationalism but I also remembered we all had to do all those random humiliating games and weird stunts on this particular day, and yet, it was probably one of the best events ever because we get to be foolish and a bit crazy in the celebration of unity. So in case you didn't know, our flag is a simple red and white; imagine 2 horizontal rectangles of the same size on top of each other.

I went for yoga early in the morning and went out for dinner with my family afterwards in my red and white ensemble.







 I'm wearing an Abercrombie and Fitch Shirt, American Apparel's Disco Pants in black, Substitute's Club Kid flatforms, Zara sunnies, and a Supreme tee that I chopped off into a crop top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment