Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Weather there,

Hello again!

The weather in Melbourne was so nice throughout my whole stay I sincerely enjoyed every single second of being there! Last week just by itself, we had rain, hail, crazy winds, temperature under 10 degrees, and 2 really sunny days so far. With all the heat I've been enduring in Jakarta I completely appreciate and enjoy the crazy shifts of weather there in Melbourne. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's the city's charming vibe but it has been so long since I've felt this close to feeling like myself again. Two weeks there was definitely too quick but I got to meet up with my friends and roam the city streets again, and that's something that I appreciate the most. Anyhow, I'm back in Jakarta now and I am pumped to start anew!

The three things that I always bring with me everywhere would be: my leather jacket, this skort, and these see-through heels. Currently very obsessed with leather and anything patent, anyone that knows a good local brand that sells leather please let me know! 







Wearing a black vintage pullover, Cloth inc skort, Neon Hart moto leather jacket, H&M's tiny black sling bag (the best bag in the world right now), and Jeffrey Campbell's Soiree see-through heels.

1 comment:

  1. love your shoes! and your look's absolutely cool!

    ReplyDelete