Saturday, 28 December 2013

Cloth Inc Fall/Winter 2013 Collection

If you've been following my posts for the past year, you would see that my go-to pieces are usually from Cloth Inc. Cloth Inc is an Indonesian based brand founded by my fellow blogger colleague, Julian Tanoto and they are focused on creating ready-to-wear clothing with the latest trends and but also providing that sense of practicality and comfort to all of their designs. 

This Fall/Winter 2013 Collection is based on the neutral shades of earth, giving us that lovely warm earthy tone we all love and adore:) I have a very soft spot against outerwear and this collection is full of them; from chunky knits to lightweight blazers and coats, I am so in love!

You can check out their full lookbook here.





I am going out tonight with my cousins for a party and I know it is going to be extremely cold there. This lightweight coat is just perfect for cold air-conditioning situations and I love how it gives my entire black outfit a pop of colour but yet it is still monochrome, just the way I like it! Enjoy your last weekend in 2013, peeps! 



Wearing my spaghetti strap top from The Editor's Market, Disco Pants from American Apparel, and black strapped heels from Forever 21.


1 comment:

  1. pretty~ i love your coat :D
    cloth inc is definitely a nice place to shop :')

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete