Friday, 6 December 2013

My Work Post

I admit it. I am not an organised individual.
I'm messy and I do not like it but it is one of my habits that's hard to shed away. In some instances, I can sometimes feel a jolt of excitement towards cleaning up and today's one of of those days. My desk is clean (sort of) and I finally can write on my table instead of on the keyboard.

This is my work post. I do 70-80% of my work on this desk and I usually sit here all day long to do all the things necessary. My room is not exactly huge so I have to save space by combining a little bit of my wardrobe on this table. I'm not exactly the perfect person to give you tips on organising your table, BUT I know how boring working can get so sometimes a little decoration is what you need to keep it away from being too dull.


I took out every single unnecessary books out of the upper shelf and placed in important folders, documents, and books so that it is easy for me to grab all the things I need without the hassle. I also separated all the special magazines into the right section. These magazines are from all the places I've visited for the past 5 years that includes Japan, Thailand, France, Hong Kong, and Singapore. One of the magazines I like to read would be Monocle. It's not exactly a fashion thing but it is one of the broadest magazines I've ever come across so far; it covers articles practically from everywhere around the world and it gives you an insight on people's businesses, entrepreneurship, travel, food, and a little bit of fashion.


Now my accessory section is just the way I like it; it's right there where I can see it and I don't have to rummage into a box to find a necklace or a small ring. All of my necklaces are placed on this mannequin accessory holder I got for Christmas, I hated it at first but ended up loving it. I bought a clear glass bowl to put in all of my rings and watches, important rings are placed on top of this little shovel I got from Garrett popcorn. If it's not too messy for you to spot I have an empty Equil bottle right in the back to put in most of my arm candy bracelets. Note that bottles with a high neck such as wine bottles are the perfect solution for all your bracelets.


And as for my wall, it is filled with memorabilia from some of the places I've been to so far in life. All these vintage posters/postcards are from Paris and I bought these simple frames from Ikea for like $4 a pair. Note: Decorations do not have to be expensive for it to create a space feel or look amazing. 

2014 is just around the corner and that doesn't only mean a new year, but it is also another start to a new journal. I have been trying to find a journal that's light and small enough to carry around and couldn't find one that looks decent until I came across these beautiful GoGirl! 2014 Journals. In general, gifts that come from magazines are usually filled with advertisements and this journal has none whatsoever. You get 2 little booklets along with the purchase of the December issue, so chic yet so affordable! 



5 comments:

  1. nice place~ looks really comfy :D
    I just nominated you in Liebster Award (http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html), I'm waiting for your post :)

    -cheer, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that room looks so cool! i love the kenzo hat hhehehe

    hope we can follow each other ! Let me knoww xx
    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your office and the pictures on the wall!
    Just followed you on GFC 7, would you mind to follow back?
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your photos, i doesn't like messy at all. instead, its pretty good. i love it
    how about follow each other dear ?
    just let me know on my blog and i will follow you :)

    www.cintacharoselina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام توفر لك أجود خدمة نقل العفش بالدمام بكل دقة وتميز عزيزنا العميل فلا داعي للقلق أذا كنت تبحث عن شركات قوية ومختصة في مجالات نقل العفش المختلفة بكل آمان وحرص من أجل الحفاظ على قطع الأثاث والعفش الخاصة بمنزلك وخصوصًا التحف والأنتيكات القابلة للكسر فنحن نقوم على حمايتها من الضرر أو الكسر أثناء عملية النقل ونوفر لك المعدات اللازمة من أجل أتمام المهمة بنجاح وجودة عالية .
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    تقوم شركة نقل عفش بالدمام على توفير المعدات اللازمة في النقل للقيام بنقل الاثاث حيث إنها تحرص الحرص الشديد على تغليف القطع الحساسة من الأثاث مثل الديكورات والانتيكات والتحف والأجهزة الكهربائية والأواني المنزلية وكافة الأشياء القابلة للكسر والزجاج في مواد تغليف خاصة بها وتقوم بوضعها داخل كراتين وصناديق قوية للغاية من أجل حمايتها من الكسر ثم تضعها داخل المكان المناسب لها في شاحنات النقل.
    شركة تخزين عفش بالدمام
    يقوم المهندسين والمختصين في مجالات النقل المختلفة بتخزين الاثاث بالدمام داخل المخازن المناسبة والمجهزة لها حيث تعمل الأيدي العاملة على تخزينها ووضعها في الأماكن المخصصة لها إلى أن تتم مرحلة النقل بكل نجاح.
    أهم خدمات واعمال الشركة
    تحرص بشكل دائم على تقديم خدمة نقل العفش بالدمام بكل إحترافية وحرص شديد كما إنها تلتزم بالمواعيد اللازمة في التسليم والبدء في العمل وتوفر أفضل الأسعار المناسبة بكافة العملاء.
    https://forsan-elnil.com/arabicid1/
    https://forsan-elnil.com/movers-in-dammam-500232/

    ReplyDelete