Thursday, 3 April 2014

Wardah Eyeconic Soiree: EyeXpert by Wardah

A few days ago I was fortunate enough to be invited along with other fellow Indonesian bloggers to Wardah's Eyeconic Soiree, a follow-up dinner to the launch they had earlier in the day for their newest product, The EyeXpert series: Staylast liquid and gel eyeliner. 

Now I'm no beauty blogger, but I know what I like in regards to make up and at the very least I know how to do my own make up as well. So right after we were introduced to all the positive perks of these new liners (Soy wax blend and soybean oil in the gel, aloe vera in the liner to prevent over exposure from the sun and is an anti-inflammatory product), I get to open up my goody bag and start testing out the liners on the spot.

I've never used gel for a lot of reasons, one of them being that most of the gels I've tried are somehow too dry and never the right consistency. But the moment I swabbed Wardah's EyeXpert gel liner with the brush they included in the bottle to the top of my hand, it was creamy and soft and it was so easy to apply! The eyeliner was definitely one of the easiest liners I have ever worked with; the applicator brush is quite sturdy and it was very very easy to apply to the lids of my eyes without all the mess I usually do with other liners. Did I mention that both of these liners are waterproof?

I am super impressed with the quality of these products and honestly I can't wait to try them out again when I go out next: ) Thank you, Wardah! For more information, you could visit their website here, or you can go ahead and click on to their Instagram account at @wardahbeauty.










2 comments:

  1. woahhh~ never try wardah before but it seems to be a great product, the gel eyeliner :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The event looks pretty! I saw many bloggers post about this event. It must be filled with many bloggers. How fun!
    Anyway I gave you an award http://www.pinapina.net/2014/04/double-liebster-award-double-fun.html. Come play along :D

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete