Thursday, 1 May 2014

Simple

Sometimes when things are too good to be true you start to doubt the feelings you have deep inside you and you start to look for a way out. An escape route you can take when it's too hard to handle, too impossible to choose from or too unbelievable for you to see. Couldn't be more confused or angry or sad at the situation that I'm in right now, it is annoying the shit out of me. Really really sorry for the absence in the blog posts lately; I've been really sick and I have so much things to do its not even normal. 

Took this shot when I was still in Singapore 2 weeks ago. Really wanna go back to holiday mode and forget every single thing I've ever experienced in the past 21 years of my life. 





Wearing this Bardot sleeveless tshirt with zipper detail, H&M leather asymmetrical skirt (totally love this!), my favourite semi-formal vest from Marcs, white sandals from Windsor Smith and this totally gorgeous mini white sling bag from Michael Kors. 

3 comments:

  1. stay strong yah ci in facing this life~ :')
    btw adore everything from head to toe :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. uber in love with ur bag

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete