Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Long time

Hello, how are ya! 

Somehow I have managed to successfully let my blog die once again, I am so so sorry! As some of you might know already, Apparel After Dark will be launching their new space: the Studio/Showroom right in the heart of the Pantai Indah Kapuk area. I, as you must know as well, have been extremely busy with the moving out and the production of our new collection. So I hope that this explains why I was absent and I hope that you will somehow accept my sincerest apologies:)

I have been quite obsessed with jerseys lately and these Sewing Machine jerseys from Bangkok are quite incredible. They are affordable, super cheap I might even say, and also a really nice chill piece to have in your wardrobe.

It was a chill day, I wasn't going anywhere other than the studio. Too easy!





4 comments: